Planning Submitted for Rushden Site
The site was acquired in October 2018 and has moved swiftly to draw up plans for the location, that is in an area of Rushden which is seeing significant important development.
Matthew Chandler, associate director at Godwin Developments, said: “In conjunction with our consultants, we have submitted a planning application within four months from exchange of contracts. We at Godwin believe this demonstrates our intent, agility and speed within this market.”
We hope to announce an end user for the site in the Spring of 2019.
- Collaboration Agreement Signed with Harworth Group to Deliver BTR Housing
- Outline Planning Approved For Northamptonshire Petrol Station and Retail Unit
- Uncertainty over Brexit has deterred UK investors, research finds
- Work Starts on new Birmingham Lidl Food Store
- Will IFISA investment in property fetch a profitable return?
- How do IFISAs stack up as an investment opportunity?
- Five Acre Site in Leicestershire Acquired
- Godwin Completes on Prime PRS site near Milton Keynes
- Godwin acquires prominent 2 acre site in Bletchley
- Godwin Agrees Deal with Derby City Council as Development is Given the Green Light
- Burger King opening puts focus on further Quick Service Restaurant opportunities
- The Landmark: Next Steps
- Godwin launches BTR brand, Core Living
- Godwin achieves planning permission for ‘The Landmark’
- Planning Submitted for Rushden Site
- Godwin welcomes planning approval for new Lidl store in Kings Heath