Outline Planning Approved For Northamptonshire Petrol Station and Retail Unit
The 1.7 acre site – located by the A6 bypass – was secured by property development and investment company Godwin Developments in October 2018.
The development has been designed to complement the existing local infrastructure whilst creating much-needed facilities for residents and visitors to the nearby Rushden Lakes shopping centre.
Ketan Patel, development manager at Godwin Group, said:
‘We are pleased that we received such a positive outcome and look forward to developing the site with a UK leading PFS and drive thru retail provider. This further expands Godwin’s investment in the roadside sector.’
The Rushden site is the latest project to be added to the Godwin Developments portfolio which already contains a diverse range of commercial, residential, and mixed-use property assets in key regional locations.
This announcement regarding the Rushden petrol station follows an exciting start to the year for Godwin Group. In April, it celebrated the opening of its new London office which joins its established bases in Nottingham and Birmingham.
- Collaboration Agreement Signed with Harworth Group to Deliver BTR Housing
- Outline Planning Approved For Northamptonshire Petrol Station and Retail Unit
- Uncertainty over Brexit has deterred UK investors, research finds
- Work Starts on new Birmingham Lidl Food Store
- Will IFISA investment in property fetch a profitable return?
- How do IFISAs stack up as an investment opportunity?
- Five Acre Site in Leicestershire Acquired
- Godwin Completes on Prime PRS site near Milton Keynes
- Godwin acquires prominent 2 acre site in Bletchley
- Godwin Agrees Deal with Derby City Council as Development is Given the Green Light
- Burger King opening puts focus on further Quick Service Restaurant opportunities
- The Landmark: Next Steps
- Godwin launches BTR brand, Core Living
- Godwin achieves planning permission for ‘The Landmark’
- Planning Submitted for Rushden Site
- Godwin welcomes planning approval for new Lidl store in Kings Heath