Godwin Completes on Prime PRS site near Milton Keynes
James Mulcare, Land Director at Godwin Developments, said: “We are delighted to have exchanged contracts on such a prominent site next to the station in Bletchley. As an excellent commuter town for London, Milton Keynes and Birmingham and forming a key part of the Oxford Cambridge growth corridor, we are excited to be developing quality rental accommodation for the local market and to be part of the wider regeneration proposed for this area.”
Construction is scheduled to start on site at the end of Q3 2019 with completion in early 2021. For further details contact James Mulcare, Land Director.
- Godwin secure Euro Garages as tenant for roadside site in Rushden
- Collaboration Agreement Signed with Harworth Group to Deliver BTR Housing
- Godwin Developments Continues its Growth with Commercial Investment in Cambridge
- Outline Planning Approved For Northamptonshire Petrol Station and Retail Unit
- Uncertainty over Brexit has deterred UK investors, research finds
- Work Starts on new Birmingham Lidl Food Store
- Will IFISA investment in property fetch a profitable return?
- How do IFISAs stack up as an investment opportunity?
- Five Acre Site in Leicestershire Acquired
- Godwin Completes on Prime PRS site near Milton Keynes
- Godwin acquires prominent 2 acre site in Bletchley
- Godwin Agrees Deal with Derby City Council as Development is Given the Green Light
- Burger King opening puts focus on further Quick Service Restaurant opportunities
- The Landmark: Next Steps
- Godwin launches BTR brand, Core Living
- Godwin achieves planning permission for ‘The Landmark’
- Planning Submitted for Rushden Site
- Godwin welcomes planning approval for new Lidl store in Kings Heath