Five Acre Site in Leicestershire Acquired
The five acre site in Ashby Road lies close to the Shepshed Interchange, Junction 23 on the M1, providing good links to the north and south.
Godwin’s group development director Stuart Pratt said: “This is a key strategic site which we have purchased unconditionally.
“It is well located with the centre of Loughborough less than 15 minutes away by car as well as a key connector road from the M1 and M42.
“This further reinforces Godwin’s ability to acquire and purchase a site within the landowner’s timescales. We have continued to grow our acquisitions programme within the last 18 months and look forward to announcing further acquisitions in the coming weeks and months.”
Historically, a centre for the wool trade, Shepshed has a population of around 14,000 and is handily placed for businesses and commuters. East Midlands Airport is less than five miles away and Birmingham International Airport is 35 miles along the M42. Rail commuters are served by the nearby Loughborough Station.
Ben Darlow of Law firm Shakespeare Martineau acted for Godwin Developments. Sam Pancholi at Freeths acted for the landowner.
- Collaboration Agreement Signed with Harworth Group to Deliver BTR Housing
- Outline Planning Approved For Northamptonshire Petrol Station and Retail Unit
- Uncertainty over Brexit has deterred UK investors, research finds
- Work Starts on new Birmingham Lidl Food Store
- Will IFISA investment in property fetch a profitable return?
- How do IFISAs stack up as an investment opportunity?
- Five Acre Site in Leicestershire Acquired
- Godwin Completes on Prime PRS site near Milton Keynes
- Godwin acquires prominent 2 acre site in Bletchley
- Godwin Agrees Deal with Derby City Council as Development is Given the Green Light
- Burger King opening puts focus on further Quick Service Restaurant opportunities
- The Landmark: Next Steps
- Godwin launches BTR brand, Core Living
- Godwin achieves planning permission for ‘The Landmark’
- Planning Submitted for Rushden Site
- Godwin welcomes planning approval for new Lidl store in Kings Heath