Burger King opening puts focus on further Quick Service Restaurant opportunities
Now the focus is on two further turnkey units to let on the site which will create even more jobs at the busy A1 and A14 routes.
Jason Doe, area manager at EuroGarages, who are the lead tenant on site, said: “Brampton Hut Burger King represents a fantastic opportunity for a progressive, forward thinking and rapidly expanding organisation such as the EuroGarages to bring a high-profile quick service offering to what promises to be one of the foremost roadside services currently under development in the UK.
“We very much look forward to growing our team and customer base both here and further afield.”
Letting agents were Rapleys who specialise in the retail, leisure and roadside markets.
Jonathan Jones, surveyor at Rapleys said: “Rapleys are delighted to have acted on behalf of the Godwin Group in the letting to EuroGarages trading as Burger King at Brampton Hut Services.
“The excellent traffic of the A1 and A14 combined with the critical mass of food and beverage occupiers has established Brampton Hut Services as a strong ‘Food to Go’ destination and as such Burger King will undoubtedly trade well here.
“There are now only two turnkey units available to let, one of which benefits from a drive-thru lane, and leasing enquires in the roadside market are encouraged for this rarely available opportunity,” he said.
Ketan Patel, development manager at Godwin Developments, said: “This site now offers a Greggs, Subway, Starbucks and Burger King with close amenities to a large BP Connect filling station and truck park, with a Brewers Fayre restaurant, Premier Inn Hotel close by.
“It is clearly a magnet for motorists looking to take a break and top up at this busy A14 and A1 interchange, and so the remaining two units to let provide an excellent opportunity for food outlets that are complementary to the existing local provision and add value and consumer choice.”
- Collaboration Agreement Signed with Harworth Group to Deliver BTR Housing
- Outline Planning Approved For Northamptonshire Petrol Station and Retail Unit
- Uncertainty over Brexit has deterred UK investors, research finds
- Work Starts on new Birmingham Lidl Food Store
- Will IFISA investment in property fetch a profitable return?
- How do IFISAs stack up as an investment opportunity?
- Five Acre Site in Leicestershire Acquired
- Godwin Completes on Prime PRS site near Milton Keynes
- Godwin acquires prominent 2 acre site in Bletchley
- Godwin Agrees Deal with Derby City Council as Development is Given the Green Light
- Burger King opening puts focus on further Quick Service Restaurant opportunities
- The Landmark: Next Steps
- Godwin launches BTR brand, Core Living
- Godwin achieves planning permission for ‘The Landmark’
- Planning Submitted for Rushden Site
- Godwin welcomes planning approval for new Lidl store in Kings Heath