If you have a SIPP (Self-Invested Personal Pension) or SSAS (Small Self-Administered Scheme), we suggest that you speak to your administrators and/or trustees to let them know that you wish to make an investment and they will advise if this is possible or if they need further information which we can help you with.
Can't find your answer?

We're here to help. Get in touch and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

Contact us

Back to support